Tania McIntosh is a new Legal Assistant at Schaefer Halleen LLC, who has grown a passion for the labor and employment sector.
Prior to joining Schaefer Halleen, LLC, Tania spent over 3 years working as a case assistant for a major law firm in downtown Minneapolis in cases involving Labor & Employment, Regulatory Affairs, and Complex Litigation. During that time, she discovered a love for labor and employment related cases the most. In addition to her background working with different areas of law, Tania has nearly 10 years working in the customer service arena. She believes that every person she communicates with should be replied to with a sense of urgency.
Tania believes that bringing a light to workplace issues is the best way to find resolutions and set the standard for instances that occur in the future. She has dedicated much time to pro bono related work and has spent the last three years assisting the Children’s Law Center and the Volunteer Lawyers Network helping those in need.
- Scales of Justice, Dorsey and Whitney LLP, 2018
- Probono Service Award 100+ Hours, Dorsey and Whitney LLP, 2017
- Associate of Science, Paralegal Studies, InverHills Community College, 2018
- National Society of Legal Technology Certificate, 2018
- Member, Women in eDiscovery, 2.5 years
- Member, Minnesota Paralegal Association, 3.5 years
- Member, National Federation of Paralegal Associations, 3.5 years